Another fantastic update of the application for Nintendo Switch, SwitchExplorer in version 1.1.1 comes from simonmkwii. If you are looking for a windows tool that can explore / extract NCA, NSP and XCI with a simple GUI, SwitchExplorer is the tool that makes for you because it facilitates various operations of extraction of a single file / folder, total or ExeFS.The program lists all your files on the left, while the list on the right gives you the opportunity to have a preview and the ability to start file in bfstm format.
- It makes datamining extremely easy.
- Reproduction BFSTM.
- Extract individual folders, files, ExeFS or all.
- Automatically find the main nca inside XCI or NSP and open it.
- Support for the update
- You can open XCI, NSP and NCA directly from the explorer and load it into the program.
- Make sure you have the prod.keys file and the title.keys file in <Home Folder> /.
- Open an NCA, XCI or NSP …
- Organize the title.keys file like this: <Rights ID> = <Titlekey>
- Organize the prod.keys file in this way: <Formal Name> = <Key>
- Improved reading NSP / XCI, much more accurate this time through its CNMT.
- Checking the NCA analysis, you can get the title information and the Control icon when applicable.
- Meta export, can export the list of files, icon or NACP as raw or as JSON.
- Improvements to the stability of the overall system to improve the user experience.