The developer MenosGrante after a dry month of new updates has released a new 2.4.2 version of Rekado.Rekado is a fusee launcher written in Kotlin and based on NachLoader injector codebase. The application does not require Root on your device. The payload of the SX Loader is bundled as the default. The main difference from the NXLoader is the ability to quickly change the required payloads by pre-loading them. You can choose the payload once the USB cable is connected to the switch.
- Start the application
- Find a cable to connect your device to the Nintendo Switch. For a correct job, this should be a cable designed for data transmission, not just for charging. We recommend using an A to C cable and a USB OTG adapter .
- In the “Payloads” category , click the “+” button to select the payload preloaded from your device’s memory. Or simply transfer your payload to the Rekado folder in the device memory. Or you can use the default payload ( SX OS )
- Insert your Nintendo Switch into RCM mode in any convenient way. Your Nintendo Switch will turn on by itself once connected, be sure to press and hold VOLUME +
- Connect the device to the Nintendo Switch and allow authorization for USB access , if necessary. Wait until the program asks you to select the payload and choose what you need
- Wait for the loading of the payload to complete on your console
Does the application require Root?
The application does not require Root on your device.
Can you burn my device / console?
This should not happen when using the “correct” payloads. But I am not responsible for possible problems.
Will ReKado ever run Linux?
In the near future, this is not to be expected. Maybe in the future.
- Added Indonesian language (thanks
- Kotlin updated to 1.3
- Gradle updated from 3.2.1 to 4.10.2
- ReiNX payload upgrade to 1.7
- Fixed crash when opening the Payloads category
- Added the ability to hide bundled payloads
- Added automatic update for logs, when changing screens
- Updated font size for headers
- Theme engine updated with new colors
- Fixed the status of the additional selector in Settings when changing color
- Fixed the crash in Settings
- Support for loading Lakka removed (only the boot from Hekate was officially supported)
- Fixed UI bug n. 16 (related to BottomNavigationView)
- Migration on Android Jetpack with materials
- Official ReiNX payload bundled
- Added French language
- Added Italian language
- Update of Kotlin and Coroutine to the latest versions
- Improved support for Android Pie (9.0)
- Added small FAQs for the coreboot file
- Fixed bug with null update date of the coreboot file name
- Fixed crash in Settings, when no storage authorization was granted (another)
- Added the ability to upload your own “coreboot” files and update them later
- Added the possibility to support the development of applications (donation)
- Fixed error with the description of the “light” activity in dark theme
- Fixed the crash in Settings, when no storage permission was granted
- Added support for the Light and Dark themes (AMOLED)
- Added support to change the accent color
- Added Lakka loader
- Updated icon with support for the adaptive icon
- Fixed bug that prevented browsing the folder hierarchy when selecting payloads
- Fixed various bugs with “Auto-injector
- Fixed memory loss during “phone-switch” connection
- Added auto update to check for application updates ( # 4 )
- Added ability to select payloads from external storage ( # 5 )
- Improved payload selector dialog design
- Added the ability to remove all the payloads added by the Settings
- Added the “Auto injector” option to inject payload without having to select paylaod in Settings
- Added method to completely clean the logs