Last update of 2018 for Doki Doki Literature Club, comes in an unofficial form (port form) by the developer LukeZGD with DDLC-LOVE in version 1.0.0 for Nintendo Switch, PSVITA and 3DS.The game Visual novel, psychological Horror genre, is pretty well done with very nice graphics and drawings. A story about a boy (your protagonist) and a group of cute girls who have to prove that their literary club deserves to become an official school organization. Your protagonist hopes to forge new ties with some of them along the way. The game encourages you to choose a girl to write a poem and, depending on your choices, you can approach the club’s charming and sweet members.During the game’s story everything changes because of the shocking and emotional death of a character … ..
- Game of the poem: possibility removed to have doubled words
- Game of the poem: add the text of the glitch
- Game of the poem: other random events in Act 2
- Fixed the problem of unsaved settings
- Corrected the text of the poem flashing between 2 characters
- Added animations of simple characters (similar to early versions of DDLC-3DS, but better)
- Made the console 4 lines instead of 3
- User interface / menu improvements! Most are now identical to the original
- Updates / improvements of events
- Audio loop!
- Show / hide the text window with R Trigger / Plus
- Best scrolling (poetry and chronology)
- Outlined text (disabled on PSP systems)
- Volume settings! The main volume only works on Switch and the Music and Sound volume works only on PSP / Vita.
- (Life) Updated some sprites
- (Switch) Warning when os.time () returns nil instead of error
- Initial version for PSP!
- Added some things that are missing in Act 2!
- (SWITCH) Update of LovePotion to 1.0.3
- (SWITCH) Now use lg.printf for a better return of words
Changes in both -3DS and -LOVE v0.5.0:
- Chronology / backward functionality
- Scroll for poems!
- All scripts (excluding events) are now cross-platform! This means that custom scripts like translations should work on all versions (3DS will have problems with special characters)
- Fixed some problems and errors that prevent progress
- Other small changes and improvements
- The error on credits has been corrected
- Resolve game errors that prevent progress
- Corrects some images with an incorrect resolution
- Other minor changes and improvements?