From a fork of life-savmgr developed by d3m3vilurr and to enrich HENkaku Ensō 3.60 / 3.65 by the developer Kylon comes Vita Save Manager Plus.Vita Save Manager Plus allows to dump and restore the salvages of the PSVITA and the change of the rescue directory , a very useful function in case of restoration of our portable console
L / R – To change folder (GAMES / SAVES)
Triangle – Open menu
- Backup of the backups as decrypted or encrypted
- Collective backup of all your rescues
- Delete all your backups in bulk
- Restore encrypted and decrypted saves
- Change savefile region
- other characteristics..
Information about encrypted saves: they
are intact and you can restore them as it is, ie you do not need to start the game.
Information on the option to change the region:
- Most games use the same save “structure” for any region, but not all.
- The zone change is 100% safe and reversible, unless I / O errors occur
- If the save does not work, the game uses a slightly different rescue structure (or the ID entered is wrong).
Information on “orphan” rescues:
- Save games that are not installed on your system.
- You can back up and restore them. (For example, games that require a rescue of the predecessor to unlock things)
- Removed the touch controls
- Removed the list mode
- Removed ini config
- Changed the location of the saves in date / lifeSaveManager
- Change the title ID of the app (you can keep both this and the original)
- Automatically replace ACCOUNT_ID in param.sfo (# 75)
- Added my Save page
- Added menu (Save all / delete all)
- Added the save region modification option
- It supports encrypted and decrypted rescues
- Support for orphan rescues
- Code cleaning and optimization
- More … See the git log