Further update by the blastrock developer that has released a new version 0.39 of PKGJ.PKGJ is a fork of PKGI and compared to the original version, this version queues more downloads, supports the TSV file format, supports updates, DLC and games PSP / PSX / PSM and create the ux0: patch folder during the installation of the first update, if it still does not exist. As a reminder pkgj is similar to a freeshop that allows you to install original pkg files on your Life without using a PC thanks also to the NoNpDrm plugin .
- an easy way to view the list of available downloads, including search, filtering and sorting.
- stand alone , no PC required, everything happens directly on Vita.
- automatic download and decompression, just choose an object and it will be installed, including the bubble in the live area.
- resumes the interrupted download, you can stop the download at any time, switch from one application to another and return from the point where it was interrupted.
Differences with PKGi:
- queue multiple downloads.
- supports the TSV file format
- installs game updates, DLC, PSM, PSP and PSX games.
- no downloads in the background – if the application is closed or Vita is put into the suspended state, the download will stop.
Using the application is quite simple. Select the item you want to install and press X. To sort / filter / search, press triangle. The shortcut menu will open. Press the triangle button again to confirm the choices made in the menu. Or press O to cancel the changes you’ve made. Press the left or right button to move the page up or down.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed installation of DLC and PSX games
- There is a new window when you click on a game that simplifies the installation of games and compatibility packages
- Added a diagnosis on the installation of the game that helps detect the mismatch of the game version / compatibility package
- Canceling the download is now more responsive
- PKGj can no longer download game updates because they are obsolete. Use the livery to update your games.