It’s been awhile since their last release, and following Sony’s PS3 4.82 OFW update and the recent Spy CFW 4.82 Cobra 7.53 progress today developer @Alexanderss made available Ferrox PS3 Custom Firmware 4.82 Standard v1.0 with the details below.
Download: CEXFERROX482_100.PUP (195.4 MB)
PUP MD5: c504f8ad56a3fc4d27b1f9101b873554
Here we are, after the Sony release of OFW version 4.82, the CyberModding staff immediately started working. And after working with developers we have been able to release the new version of the Custom Firmware FERROX 4.82 Standard in no time. This is the first version of FERROX, and of course the others will follow!
The other usual versions of Developer Alexander are already in the pipeline, so follow us in these hours!
- Built on the base of OFW 4.82 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Upgrade from any CFW (CEX).
- Possibility to upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Downgrade from any CFW with QA Flags active.
- QA Flags are active if you have previously enabled.
- FEATURE – PS2 Games Compatibility.
- FEATURES – Compatibility with the latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE – RSOD Screen Bypass for Console with RSOD.
- FEATURE – Key 4.82 to launch Games with Keys 4.82.
- FEATURE – App_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE – Support XMB In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE – Remote Play Support.
- PATCH – LV1: Patch to remove the LV2 Protection.
- PATCH – LV1: Patch CoreOS Hash Check to Prevent Brick on Downgraded Non-Dehashed Consoles.
- PATCH – LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH – LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH – PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH – PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH – Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH – CINTAW Protection Disabled.
- Download the CFW to the bottom of the page. Rename the .PUP file exactly in: PS3UPDAT.PUP and compare the MD5 with what you find at the bottom of the page! You can use the md5sums Tool.
- Take a USB formatted in FAT32, and create a new folder named PS3, inside this creature another called UPDATE, and then insert the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the Custom Firmware.
- Insert the USB into the uppermost port on the Ps3.
- Make sure to : Remove any disk from the Ps3 player, Remove any Games Loaded with Any Manager, Disable the Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install CFW from XMB or Recovery.
- On XMB just go to the ‘Settings’ column, then ‘System Update’ and choose ‘Through Storage Media’. Select CFW and start the process.
- To enter Recovery instead, turn off the Console. Press and hold the Power button until the console switches off again. Now turn on again by holding down the Power key until you hear 2 close beeps. Then release the Power button! From the Recovery menu now, select ‘System Update’ and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install CFW 2 times. You can also go back to Recovery and choose Options to Rebuild the Database and Restore the File System. So you will have a cleaner and more secure installation.
- LizZo – CECH-2104A
- Dodero4 – CECH-2504A
- MiZiO90 – CECH2004A
- WAR – CECH2004A
In this version of the Custom Firmware FERROX, there is no particular modification. It’s the cleanest CFW of all! Suitable for those who do not have special needs and those who do not want to risk more than due by going online.
Do not find the Package Manager, or the Graphics Mod installer. If you prefer a more complete CFW, wait tomorrow!
Thank you devs, it always finds time to bring improvements to its CFW for the sake of the community.