Developer K4PS3 has released PS4 DLC Unlocker Maker, a fairly simple script that lets you unlock DLC in some games. Specifically, the tool unlocks DLC that happen to already be in the game file (or content your downloaded).
What is PS4 DLC Unlocker Maker
From the readme:
Is windows batch file to create PS4 dlc unlocker fpkg, simply dlc unlocker is fake package to unlock content already exist in the game or the game update, there is another type of dlc which require also the content to be exist with the dlc unlocker.
This is first release for testing, it should work on most cases. you need to set pubCmd to correct path of orbis-pub-cmd.exe from the PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools.
|autostart||autogenerate DLC unlocker without any prompt||Prompt the user to enter dlc info|
|cleanup||remove all autogenerated files||don’t delete anything|
|addIcon||add dlc icon and wait the user to add the icon file||create dlc unlocker without icon|
|contentId||xxyyyy-CUSAzzzzz_00-cccccccccccccccc||xx (EP or UP), y’s (4 numbers), z’s (5 numbers game id), c’s 16 character dlc name|
|title||DLC title||up to 128 character for dlc title|
|passcode||00000000000000000000000000000000||(32 characters) always be good and use zeros for passcode|
- Validate Title and Content ID.
- Dynamic date.
- Add support for DLC with content.
- Adding color to the script.
Download and use PS4 DLC Unlocker Maker
You can download the script from the developer’s github, here.
- To use the tool, you will need orbis-pub-cmd.exe which you can get from CyB1K’s github here.
- Replace the line SET “pubCmd=C:\PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools-3.87\orbis-pub-cmd.exe“ with the appropriate path, in build.cmd (you can edit it with any text editor such as notepad)
- Replace the following config lines appropriately:
- SET “contentId=EP0002-CUSA24267_00-CODCWDISCONLY001“
- SET “title=Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Content 7 License“
- run the cmd file