Developer m1s3ry released Gun Godz, a PS Vita port of a Steam FPS. Gun Godz participates in the KyuHEN Vita Homebrew competition, a contest with more than $1700 in cash prizes. The KyuHEN competition is now officially over (and votes by the judges are still pending), but we’re catching up on a few of the releases from the past few weeks. (Yup, were late!).
What is Gun Godz for PS Vita
GUN GODZ is a first person shooter about gun, gangster rap and the rich culture of Venus. Players try to escape the jail of a hotel, which is the only building on Venus and is owned by a record-label owner who happens to be the God of Guns
This is the PS Vita port of the game. It requires files from the original game that you can grab for free on Steam, where, incidentally, it hold a very positive rating.
Download and install Gun Godz for PS Vita
You can download Gun Godz from its page on the Kyuhen competition here.
- Download the VPK and install it on your hacked PS VitaK
- In your PC, open the folder when you have installed GUN GODZ (Steam only at the moment).
- Download the patch for your version and extract it in that folder. After that, run apply_patch.bat. This will create a folder called Patched_Files
- If everything went correctly, your Patched_Files folders will have a file called eboot.bin and a folder called games with a game.win file.
- Copy eboot.bin and the games folder and move them to the vita, ux0:app/GUNGODZ00. Overwrite when prompted.
- Copy every .ogg file from your Steam’s GUN GODZ folder to ux0:app/GUNGODZ00/games
- Optional: Overclock CPU to 444mhz using PSV Shell. The game runs at 60 fps without it but I feel it smoother with overclock.