Checkout the Official Release Thread for Deadalus x64 only in the PSX-Place forums for additional information about the project:
You can find a guide on webserver setup for loading roms over network > HERE < in the “Extra Features Tutorials” tab
- It adds a lot of new features like loading roms over network, rom lister filtering and searching, post processing shaders, overlay, playtime tracking etc.
- Also, a lot of bugfixes on the renderer and several optimizations to the code had been done making the emulator have better performances in general.
Changelogs v0.5– Improved Greek translation.
– Improved gfx microcode detection code.
– Several bugfixes in Diddi Kong Racing gfx microcode.
– Added Acclaim lighting microcode support.
– Added F3D Beta gfx microcode support.
– Fixed a bug causing analog to become unresponsive after attempting to change MSAA mode.
– Improved custom bubbles launcher stability.
– Added custom rom path support.
– Added automatic detection and listing of roms inside PSPEMU installation of Daedalus X64.
– Beautified rom lister window.
– Added a feature to search for a rom inside rom lister.
– Improved autoupdater efficiency.
– Fixed a bug causing data downloader to sometimes show incorrect progress state.
– Added support for Hey you, Pikachu gfx microcode.
– Fixed a bug in BranchZ instruction in F3DEX gfx microcode.
– Added beta perspection support to gfx microcodes. (Used by Super Mario 64 and Cruise’n USA)
– Several optimizations and improvements to several gfx microcodes.
– Fixed a bug causing “Unknown” string to not be translated for Region and Cic Type info.
– Added Aleck64 games entries in the roms database.
– Improved debug logger code for gfx microcodes.
– Optimized vertices calculation code.
– Improved culling code.
– Added F-Zero X Climax in the roms database.
– Added Ocarina of Time Redux in the roms database.
– Removed “Depth Buffer Clear” option and made it enabled by default in games requiring it (Donkey Kong 64).
– Force disabled autoupdater when running Daedalus X64 in custom bubble mode.
– Improved LiveArea assets.
– Added Super Mario 64 Remastered in the roms database.
– Updated to latest vitaGL commit.
– Improved speed of roms database parser.
– Added an hack that solves some glitches in F-Zero X.
– Fixed a bug causing some roms to not be properly parsed.
– Added feature to filter roms in rom lister.
– Added post processing shaders support. (Daltonic, FXAA, Greyscale, Hue & Saturation, LCD 3x, Negative, Sepia Tone, Sharp Bilinear (Grid), Sharp Bilinear (Scanlines))
– Added overlays support.
– Extended compatibility list pagination.
– Added support for launching roms from a webserver.
– Added fast-forward functionality (Hold Select while in game).
– Added Sin & Punishment (ESP Translation) in the roms database.
– Greatly increased speed of data downloader.
– Added The Legend of Zelda – The Missing Link in the roms database.
– Prevent games from crashing when they attempt to load too big textures.
– Fixed a bug causing some games to permanently freeze during some RDP jobs execution.
– Fixed a bug causing RDP segment addresses to be incorrectly calculated.
– Fixed a bug causing textures to be incorrectly scaled when previous draw was performed with texture disabled.
– Optimized vertex microcodes.
– Properly renamed european rom of PGA European Tour Golf in the roms database.
– Optimized colorspace conversion code.
– Added support for a custom background image in the roms lister.
– Fixed a bug causing glitches when Brightness was different from 1.0 and the running game used certain blend modes.
– Added a new experimental renderer mode (Modern) with full shaders usage. (Offloads a lot of tasks over the GPU and fixes certain glitches eg. Epona legs being invisible in Ocarina of Time)
– Several improvements to S2DEX and Sprite2D gfx microcodes.
– Added several missing entries and fixed somee existing ones in the roms database.
– Fixed a bug causing an incorrect calculation of the program counter on Sprite2DBase instruction.
– Fixed some incorrect cover filenames in the roms database.
– Added playtime tracking feature.
– Fixed a bug causing Daedalus X64 to permanently self break when autoupdater not fully downloaded an update (eg. Internet connection lost while updating).
– Several improvements to 2D rendering code.
– Made so that texture existence is checked before drawing.
– Added Hebrew charset support.
– Several optimizations to High Level Emulation GU code.
– Added Super Luigi 64 in the roms database.
– Fixed a potential buffer overflow on translations loading.
– Replaced “Daedalus X64” string on top-right of the screen in the roms lister with the running build versioning.