Based on the Debug Watch utility by jogolden (Twitter) and the PS4Debug 6.72 Fork by GiantPluto (Twitter), recently I (aka withmetta) recompiled PS4 Debug Watch and got it working on PlayStation 4 6.72 Firmware with support available in the NidusGaming Discord Channel.
I’ve made some feature enhancements and it seems to be working alright, but I’d like to get some testers.
From the README.md: PS4-debug-watch
This is debug watch reversed/recompiled working with GiantPluto’s PS4debug for 6.72.
Requires .NET 4.7.1 and Giant Pluto’s payload.
- Working version of debug watch for 6.72.
- Fixed bugs which was causing the program to crash or for data not to appear properly. Still a lot of fix.
- Fixed bug so breakpoints are now working.
- Big performance improvements when doing first time scan. Interface no longer become unresponsive while doing first or second scan.
- Progress bar now updates as scanning is being performed.
- Interface locks while scan is being performed.