Developer Leecherman aka LMAN has released a new AdrBubbleBooter VPK Edition update in version 1.2 . Adrenaline Bubble Booter Creator and Vpk Edition allow you to start and create any bubble in VPK format of a game in ISO \ CSO \ PBP \ PSOne in the LiveArea, with all the functions enabled such as plugins, filters, saves, and PSONE sounds. This feature it was available on some older firmware with their epsp hacks and with ARK Autoboot in great demand by users on firmware 3.60, HENkaku Ensō 3.65 and H-Encore.
Warning: the eCFW Adrenaline 6.9 must be already installed before using this tool
ADR BUBBLE BOOTER CREATOR VPK VERSION INSTALLATION:
Warning: the vpk file AdrBubbleBooterInstaller must be installed on your PSVITA before starting your personalized bubble created with ADR BUBBLE BOOTER CREATOR.EXE
- Copy ‘AdrBubbleBooterInstaller.vpk’ to your PSVita in ‘ux0:’
- Install the file with Vitashell and run it to install \ update the files required for AdrBubbleBooter, after which you can remove it.
- Start the PSVita to update the changes if it is not restarted by the installer.
EASY MODE WITH ADR BUBBLE BOOTER CREATOR EXE VERSION:
-Start AdrBubbleBooterCreator.exe and fill in the required fields, then press the ” Create ” button
to create a VPK file for each file you want to start automatically and copy the
VPK file generated on your PSVita in ‘ux0’ and then after install it.
In the example, the Medieval game was renamed to MERE.ISO (inserted in the ux0 folder: pspemu / ISO / MERE.ISO)
ADVANCED MODE FOR EXPERT USERS
- TITLEID must start with PSPEMU example: PSPEMU001, PSPEMU002, PSPEMU003 etc.
So he will take TITLEID ‘PSPEMU0001’ as an example of the cloned VPK bubble.
- Extract the content ‘PSPEMUXXX.zip’ then open the extracted folder ‘PSPEMUXXX’ and
rename it to ‘PSPEMU001’, then change the ‘TITLEID’ from PSPEMUXXX to ‘PSPEMU001’
in the param.sfo file located in PSPEMU001 \ sce_sys \ param. sfo
- Also you can change the title to anything you like for example: AdrenalineBubbleBooter .
- Open ‘PSPEMU001 \ data \ boot.inf’ with Notepad, add the path to the iso \ cso \ pbp file.
The path of the file must be in ‘ms0: /’ not ‘xx0: pspemu /’ example ‘ms0: /ISO/GAME.ISO’.
- After copy the VPK folder ‘PSPEMU001’ to PSVita and install it using VitaShell.
- You can update the path of the iso \ cso \ pbp file at any time after installing the VPK folder by editing the ‘ux0: app / PSPEMU001 / data / boot.inf’ file, this VPK also has a PSP bubble layout ready.
This VPK version uses Adrenaline v6.6
OUR VIDEO TEST
-Added ‘PS button’ for Booter mode with a new option.
-Improve frame rate when using CruelTott’s original graphics mode.
-Fixed the problem “Cannot access the virtual memory card” for PSOne.
Modules updated to the latest version v6.7 commit 8ca7da1.
- Added Inferno driver configurations to the recovery menu.
- Modules updated to the latest version v6.6 commit 03c0d8a.
- Added support to automatically convert the old boot configuration file to the new version on the fly when the bubble starts (go to the Booter tab in the Adrenaline menu if you want to change the default values).
- Adjust the boot structure for the new AdrBubbleBooter v0.4 and later.
- Added support for using any title ID for bubbles instead of limiting the use of PSPEMUXXX as an IDD format.
- Added conversion button option to convert the old boot.inf configuration file to the new boot.bin configuration file.
- Free plug-in and plug-in mode npdrm.
- Rewrote startup configuration structure -> Configs will not be compatible with old versions and vice versa (use the AdrBubbleBooterCreator tool to convert it).
- Removed the restriction on the use of the PSPEMUXXX format as titleid for bubbles -> Now you can use any titleid as you prefer.
- Removed npdrm plug-in and free plug-in option -> Use the free standalone npdrm plugin to run official content without licenses.
- Added AdrBubbleBooter configurations to the adrenaline menu to change the boot configurations for the launched bubble.
- Updating and adding the custom bubble option to use the adrenaline bubble or the individual bubble settings for each bubble.
- Updated file path in boot configuration -> Use native PSVita uxx: pspemu / instead of the ePSP path ms0: /.
- Updated the adrenaline modules to the latest version.
- Updated operating instructions in the readme file.
- Added npdrm option in free mode to run official games without licenses.
- Added support for making each bubble with its own custom adrenaline settings.
- Modules updated to the latest version.
Modules updated to version 6.1 (3.65 / 3.67)