The developer fledge68 has released a new update of the WiiFlow fork of the developer FIX94 in version 5.4.5.WiiFlow Lite is a loader for wii and allows the playback of game backups from the USB drive, launch Gamecube games from SD and many others features that are listed below
- Launch Wii games from SD or USB device formatted in FAT32, NTFS, EXT2 and WBFS
- Launch Gamecube games on SD via Dios Mios Lite
- Launch Gamecube games on USB via Dios Mios or Devolution
- Start the Wii and Gamecube games via a real disk
- Start channels from a real NAND or emu NAND
- Launch Homebrew applications and games
- Launch classic emu and file games via the WiiFlow plugin system
- Support Nintendont
- Launch WiiWare and VC games via Neek2o
- Layouts with 3D coverflow covers
- sourceflow shows the progress bar of cache covers only if 1 or more cached covers are missing.
- the fixed cache covers the progress bar to not show if a plugin has no rom.
- fixed source at startup to work only if their is a source menu. (although it can be set to on in the settings but it will not work)
- Fixed source stream at startup to remove the green screen quick flash.
- fix fixed for wiivc (even if not tested).
- made minor changes to loading cios on startup.
- fixed if wiiflow fails to boot not to quit HBC unless started from HBC.
- cleaned up the loading of some game cios.
- wolfSSL updated.
- optimized splash and wait images.
- Fixed patch video mode for PAL games when using progressive scan.
- fixed the cheat menu that had bugs in v5.4.2
- reset the change in 5.4.1 which made the video output a little blurry.
- fixed the change in 5.4.0 which could be the reason why some users have problems loading games from the SD card. especially on vWii.
- changed wiinertag to riitag and cleaned up the code for this. More information here – https://gbatemp.net/threads/riitag-gamertag-for-wii-replacement-for-wiinnertag-and-dutag.559500/
- dutag removed
- changed the optimization from -os to -o2 to compile, hopefully, better.
- other minor code cleaning.
After downloading the “wiiflow Lite” loader at the end of the post and unzipping it, look for a folder called “wiiflow_lite” (it is inside the folder called “apps”), copy this folder inside the “apps” folder which is in the root of the SD card