The developer Enstone has released a new version of CCapi in version 2.80 rev 7. With the new CCAPI update it becomes compatible with the Cfw 4.86 CEX
CCAPI is software that establishes a connection between the PS3 and another device, such as a computer or smartphone. You can control the PS3 with this tool.
- Compatibility with CEX / DEX consoles.
- Real-time non-fself & fself debugging.
- Real-time kernel debugging (lv2_kernel.self and lv1.self).
- Get Memory processes.
- Insert a process into memory.
- Reboot and Shutdown of the Console.
- Working via Wireless Connection.
- bypass exec pages writing restriction.
- bypass lv2 memory protection.
- Peek / Poke LV1 and LV2
- Change idps and psid
- SetConsoleID anytime and anywhere.
- Changing the LEDs.
- Loading VSH Modules.
- Support for other platforms including Android
- 4.21 CEX / DEX
- 4.30 CEX / DEX
- 4.40 CEX / DEX
- 4.41 CEX / DEX
- 4.46 CEX / DEX
- 4.50 CEX / DEX
- 4.53 CEX / DEX
- 4.55 CEX / DEX
- 4.60 CEX / DEX
- 4.66 CEX
- 4.70 CEX / DEX
- 4.75 CEX / DEX
- 4.76 CEX / DEX
- 4.78 CEX / DEX
- 4.81 CEX / DEX
- 4.82 CEX / DEX
- 4.83 CEX
- 4.84 CEX / DEX
- 4.85 CEX
- 4.86 CEX
- Download the CCAPI package at the bottom of this page
- Inside, you should find a folder called PS3 with a .pkg, put it on a USB stick.
- Connect the USB stick on PS3, then install it.
- You should also find a folder called PC with an exe, run it and follow the instructions to install it.
- Now you have CCAPI installed on your PS3 and on your pc.
- On PS3, just run the pkg once again
- On a PC, use the configuration panel and the “Uninstall a program” option.
- On Android, you can download it from the Google Play store here
- On PC, it is installed with the CcApi-setup.exe.
(rev7) Added support for 4.86 CEX
(rev6) Added support for 4.85 CEX
(rev6) Added support for 4.81 DEX
(rev5) Added support for 4.81 CEX
(rev4) Added support for 4.80 DEX
(rev4) Added support for 4.80 CEX
(rev3) Added support for 4.78 DEX
(rev2) Added support for 4.78 CEX
(rev2) Added support for 4.76 DEX