The Spanish developer Lapy05575948 has released a new update of PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.18.PS4-Xplorer BETA is a homebrew fpkg that allows you to perform operations like a real explorer such as cutting / pasting files and folders, viewing images, playing audio wav or ogg etc. ., a fairly useful homebrew comparable to Vitashell on PSVITA
- It allows the basic operations of a file explorer (cut, copy, paste, rename and delete complete files and folders) with a simple interface, easy to use and with full administrator privileges (root).
- To access the drives connected via USB, go to: / mnt / usb0 and / mnt / ubs1
- It allows you to view images (png, jpg) and read the text content (txt, ini, bat).
- It allows you to play audio (wav, ogg) in the background, so you can play them and continue to use the other browser functions.
- It is translated into Spanish and English. Spanish for those who have the console in Spanish and English for all other configurations.
- When files or folders are copied or moved, and they already exist in the destination, they are overwritten without asking.
- – Support for themes
- – Support for Zip, Tar and Rar (not Rar5)
- – FTP connection with L3 Note: after applying a theme, you can restore the default one by removing the PS4xplorer_theme folder from “/ data /”
- Improved accuracy by showing the file size (including 0 kb files).
- – Fixed minor bugs.
- Experiment with a real progress bar. It only works when you COPY a SINGLE file. (Not on cut, folders or multiple files for now)