After the release of the 4.86 PS3 firmware, the developer Evilnat returns with a new update of Sen Enabler in version 6.2.5.Sen Enabler is a multifunctional tool for PS3 that helps access the Sony PlayStation Network to play online on custom firmware. The tool also allows you to clear PS3 history files sent after logging into the PSN and hide some custom firmware files. Here is a list of all its features.
- Enable / disable SEN / PSN access
- Spoof to the latest version / 9.99 / custom spoof
- Disable any other spoofs
- Patch everything with one button (minus the MAC)
- Show PS3 data
- Show the Help / Credits menu
- Change of language in English, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Danish, Brazilian and Portuguese
- Delete important files sent to Sony
- Hides PS3 data
- MAC patch
- ConsoleID patch
- PSID patch
- Patches TargetID
- Patch data from USB
- Turn off the PS3
- Reboot the PS3
- Fix Cobra hash
- Exit the program
The most important update concerns Cobra, all SEN Enabler Cobra stages have been updated to 7.55 and uploaded to my Github account , feel free to download or update it and thanks to all those interested in updating Cobra.
PS3 / PSX / PSP / PS2 ISOs must work without problems, if PS2 ISOs don’t work with old / new stage2 maybe you need to update ps2_emu.self , ps2_gxemu.self , ps2_netemu.self , ps2gxemu_stage2.bin and ps2hwemu_stage2 .bin , here the files, just choose the ones corresponding to your version: PS3 Flash [ps2emu] The Cobra hash correction option will install the stage2 appropriate to the current FW version, check the Cobra data and fix all the current hashes.
SEN Enabler uses the Cobra stage for the following CFWs:
- 4.46 CEX
- 4.50 DEX
- 4.53 CEX
- 4.53 REBUG CEX / DEX
- 4.55 CEX
- 4.65 CEX / DEX
- 4.65 REBUG CEX / DEX
- 4.66 CEX
- 4.70 CEX / DEX
- 4.70 REBUG CEX / DEX
- 4.75 CEX / DEX
- 4.75 REBUG CEX / DEX
- 4.76 CEX / DEX
- 4.76 REBUG LITE / CEX / DEX
- 4.78 CEX
- 4.78 REBUG CEX / DEX
- 4.80 CEX
- 4.80 REBUG CEX / DEX
- 4.81 CEX
- 4.81 REBUG CEX / DEX
- 4.82 CEX
- 4.82 REBUG LITE / CEX / DEX
- 4.83 CEX
- 4.84 CEX / DEX
- 4.85 CEX
Syscalls / ID / XMB mode
syscalls / ID / XMB patches are now independent of the firmware , you can use it on newer CFWs without waiting for the new version with support, but the spoof and all the related ones will not be available until I add support to avoid problems.
The patch modes of Syscall and ID have been removed, they are not needed.
The SEN Enabler Plugin plug-in
SEN is now completely independent of the firmware, all options will work in any version.
The Syscall and ID patch modes have also been removed and replaced with patch ID on startup and Disable syscall on startup , these options work with the Patch files , it depends on the option chosen, the search will be performed in USB or internal HDD, with the HDD option will look in / dev_hdd0 / game / NPEA90124 / USRDIR for ConsoleID.txt, MAC.txt and PSID.txt, you can import these files with the import option file patch in the settings menu of SEN Enabler.
Flag files have also been removed, with the new two options more than enough.
Remember to use Charles Proxy together with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize the risk of bans, but a ban cannot be avoided 100% on CFW
Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:
- https://es.np.adproxy.ndmdhs.com:443 (Maybe you need to change “es” with your region, “it”, etc …)
- Added spoof at 4.86
- Cobra updated to version 8.2
Remember to use Charles Proxy with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more URLs if you want), this software minimizes the risk of BAN, but the BAN is not 100% avoidable on CFW
Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:
- https://es.np.adproxy.ndmdhs.com:443 (Maybe you need to change “es” for your region, “it”, etc …)
- Problems with Cobra on 4.82: Some problems with Cobra were corrected, but one was important on any Cobra CFW 4.82 causing black screen, here is my explanation:
That black screen will not allow you to load XMB / Recovery Menu, the only fix is the following:
NOR: Format the entire PS3 HDD on PC, this will eliminate stage2.bin, turn on the PS3 and ask to install the version and format the HDD
NAND: You will need a hardware flash, downgrade / reinstall on other CFW NOT Cobra avoiding stage2
I apologize to everyone who has suffered from this problem, all versions of SEN Enabler have been tested many times before being released and I have never seen a problem with the 4.82 black screen in my tests, I tried v6.0.6 on NOR again PS3 of my friend and I failed on the sixth attempt. Really, I’m so sorry
- Problems with MAC spoofing : MAC spoofing function did not work with some new PS3 FW, now it works well in all FW versions. Now the PS3 information window of SEN Enabler will show the original and spoofed MAC
- SEN Plugin patch files: the SEN plug-in uses the ifile patch [* .BIN] , now uses the predefined SEN Enabler [* .TXT] files , you don’t need to use * .BIN, you can apply patches with the current IDs on ConsoleID. txt , PSID.txt and MAC.txt , but only on USB device for SEN Plugin
- Support for CEX / DEX CFW Cobra: I have solved the problems on Cobra DEX for 4.50 and 4.65, many will remember that I have disabled support for those versions because they caused the black screen as 4.82.
Atm for DEX, Cobra support is added for 4.50, 4.65 and all D-REX Rebug, I don’t know if there are multiple Cobra versions for DEX (searched and not found), but if you try to Enable-Disable SEN / Custom Spoof / Restore Spoof / 9.99 Spoof without Cobra support the next message will appear