Onelua Team released a new update of AutoPlugin II in version 1.03 at night. AutoPlugin II is the most complete and optimized version of the old Autoplugin, a homebrew initially developed by theheroGAC that allows you to install 90 plugins automatically and without problems on your PSVITA portable console. It also has extra options such as installing SD2VITA, changing fonts, setting up a custom boot splash, etc. I remind you that it is possible to delete the old obsolete Autoplugin
- Added support to install extra applications that require some plugins.
- Fixed missing string in Chinese and Turkish systems
- Fixed problem with installing vitacheat baggato (problem with vitacheat fonts)
- Correct Chinese font download path error.
- New option to switch between custom characters
- Fixed issue with config.txt missing for pkgj (no folders found) and removed line for PSM games
- New languages:
- Yoti / Aleksandr112 for the Russian translation
- Chronoss09 for the French translation
- Schn1ek3 for the German translation
- Kouchan for Japanese translation
- Updated the Spanish translation thanks to gvaldebenit
- Updated English_us translation thanks to Gadgetoid