If you are looking for an alternative to goldleaf, the blawar developer has released a new Tinleaf update with the new version 1.3.2.
- Install the NSP / NSZ / XCI / XCZ files and split the NSP / XCI files from the SD card
- Install NSP / NSZ / XCI / XCZ files on LAN or USB from tools like NS-USBloader
- Install NSP / NSZ / XCI / XCZ files over the Internet via URL or Google Drive
- Verify NCA by signing the header before they are installed
- Install and manage the latest signature patches quickly and easily
- It works on SX OS and Atmosphere
- French translation files added (Thanks @Ekaekale !)
- Added Italian translation file (Thanks @ Le0xFF !)
- Fixed some problems with the German translation (Thanks @dezem !)
- Custom wallpapers now refer to the USB installation page (Thanks @ 16BitWonder !)
What are the prospects?
We apologize for the downtime on commits and releases. There are still many things I want to implement when I find the time to do it. Unfortunately, headdresses are hard work. It may take some time before I get bored of them.
Keep reporting any bugs and problems you may have! I will try to get around them as soon as I can!