About 10 months ago Scene Contributor zecoxao released some tools and information from ZeroTolerance pertaining to PSXclassic’s working with decompressed ISO’s . Since that time Most Hated has published some new advancements following the previous work, adding Multi-Disc Support with updated Tools and also a new tutorial for providing CDDA support. Two welcome editions to this previous release that I am sure many will make use of. view all the details provided by Most Hated.
Here goes my (Most Hated) compiled version of updated tools from zecoxao and ZeroTolerance.
- ISO.BIN.DAT is automated now with the new tool. Python 2.7 is still needed.
- Multidisc games work now but the size limit on PSX2PSP 1.4 is a little under 2GB.
- Anything over the size limit will black screen.
PSX Classics Tools Instructions:
- Install python 2.7
- Use pip to install ecdsa
- Create EBOOT.PBP from iso with PSX2PSP (Compression:0-None)
- Place EBOOT.PBP in workbench directory
- Drop EBOOT.PBP into “make_psone_classic_metadata.exe”
- Run sign.py (on command line for R/S value data output)
- Copy R and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT (append, leave out first 00)
- Copy S and place it on the end of ISO.BIN.DAT after R (append, leave out first 00)
- Take note of title id
- Encrypt ISO.BIN.DAT: (Title id)
- make_npdata -e ISO.BIN.DAT ISO.BIN.EDAT 1 1 1 0 16 3 00 UP9000-SLPS01901_00-0000000000000001 5
- Replace EBOOT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace ISO.BIN.EDAT on a psx classic decrypted pkg (or use template)
- Replace Pictures (or use template)
- Replace Param.SFO (or use template)
- Make PKG.