If you are tired of updating the various payloads and atmosphere via PC, the ITotalJustice developer has released a new homebrew for Nintendo Switch called Atmosphere Updater
- Update Atmosphere from the latest version on github.
- Update hekate from the latest version on github.
- Update this app from within the app itself!
- Restart the payload, for easy access, restart the switch after updating a cfw.
Download the latest version from here .
Move the downloaded .nro on your nintendo switch to the sd card inside the / switch / atmosphere-updater folder .
The app currently has 5 main options.
Complete Atmosphere update:
- Download the latest version of Atmosphere and install everything from that version.
Update atmosphere, not overwriting .ini files:
- Download the latest version of Atmosphere and install everything from that version ignoring the .ini files.
- This option will still install all the missing .ini files, ensuring that the update works correctly.
- Install the latest version of Hekate.
- Option to also install latest Atmosphere, when selecting update Hekate.
- If the option to update Hekate + Atmosphere is selected, the new fusee-primary.bin is copied to /bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin .
- Replaces /atmosphere/reboot_payload.bin with the new Hekate payload.
- Copy the new Hekate payload into /bootloader/update.bin .
- Download the latest version of this app directly from Github!
- Delete the previous version.
Restart (restart payload):
- Restart the switch, loading the payload from /atmosphere/reboot_payload.bi .
- This is recommended after installing Atmosphere.
- The Atmosphere / Hekate update automatically includes the necessary reboot_payload.bin .
- Added full touchscreen support.
- Added a confirmation pop-up window when selecting an option (to avoid pressing / touching the wrong option).
- Now view the sys / ams version (with git commit). Thanks to @KranKRival for the pr.
- Fixed bug that overwrote the app when selecting the update app without Internet connection. Thanks to @suppai for reporting.
- Clean code!
- Option to overwrite atmospheric files during the hekate update.
- Make Hekate’s update option clear for Hekate / kosmos users.
- Copy the hekate payload as update.bin to “/ bootloader” so that the latest hekate version is always loaded with modchips / rcm injectors.
- Copy fusee-primary.bin to “/ bootloader / payloads” after selecting Hekate + Atmosphere.
- Load the switch font buttons from memory!
- Very clean code, added some comments.
- Clean the appearance of error messages (you should never see them!).
- Finally working on the touchscreen support (sorry for the delay).