Developer Aldo Vargas has released a new update of irisMAN compatible with PS3HEN and the various CFW 3.41 at 4.85 . irisMAN is a fork of Iris Manager of the Estwald developer with many features and fully open-source the second most used backup manager after multiMAN.
- Support for several CFWs up to version 4.85 has been extended.
- Payload Sk1e modified to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflicts with Cobra / MAMBA and legacy applications that use syscall 8.
- Remapped XMB / multiMAN style buttons.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Added backend games (RetroArch must be installed).
- Direct start of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB type, coverflow with larger image, 3 × 2 to 8 × 6 grid mode)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Supports background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Supports MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Different optimizations for File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for IDPS and PSID spoofing.
- Access to internet browser
- Various changes to the GUI.
- Various changes to sm_monitor (aka controller fan).
- ISO builder speed improvement.
- Reformatted code style.
- Added support at 4.85