Enable the plugin:
- Add ds3vita.skprx to taiHEN’s config (ux0:/tai/config.txt):
- You need to refresh the config.txt by rebooting or through VitaShell.
Pairing the controller:
- Download this tool (or this other one if you want to compile it yourself)
- Connect your DS3 to the PC and open the tool
- Introduce the Vita’s MAC address to the tool (Settings -> System -> System information)
Note: LEDs are not working yet (so they will continue to blink even when the DS3 is connected).
To download DS3Vita you can do one of two things: either head to the reddit thread or head to Xerpi‘s GitHub release page to download the plugin. If you have suggestion or bugs reports, I’d advise you to do so on the reddit thread or the issue tracker. You can also directly download the plugin by clicking here.