tumGER returns with a new full-scale all-in-one solution update for your Nintendo Switch console with SDFilesSwitchversion 10.1.1.The package includes all the files needed to run hekate, SwitchBlade or LayeredFS and a custom firmware like ReiNX in addition to very useful homebrews such as Gag-Order, AppstoreNX, EdiZon, LayeredFS Hekate and SDFileUpdater compatible with the various versions of the Nintendo Switch firmware. For more information on the features and for the installation I suggest you read the rest of the article.
- Package updated
- Starting the firmware and suspend mode for each firmware
- Starting the games after starting the working Homebrew Menu
- Splash Screens and immediate launch (SwitchBlade)
- Game Mod (LayeredFS Hekate)
- An FTP server in the background
How to use it
- Download Hekate or use the payload provided with the package
- Download the latest version for your chosen bootloader and extract it to the root of your Switch SD card
- Start the payload of your choice via e.g. Fusée Gelée , TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
- Updated es-sigpatches for 6.1.0.
- Updated EdiZon
- Checkpoint updated
and, above all:
- Improvements to the stability of the overall system to improve the user experience.
- New package added: Hekate (No Gamecard) for those looking for a nogc package
- Added audio tones when browsing through the app.
- Now you can restart the Switch once the update is finished by pressing the X button.
- Ignore the update of specific files via the settings.config file.
- Ability to disable the automatic update of the app through the settings.config file.
- Downloads are now again zip files instead of tar files. This makes the download considerably smaller.
- Fixed issue with the automatic start of hekate_ipl.ini
- Fixed the parsing when loader.ini had BOM bytes
- Removed wildcards from ini files to correct compatibility with Mac OS X.
- Added a modified version of Tinfoil as the original Tinfoil (now run by XorTroll) broke the support for most of the firmware thanks to USB support.
- Checkpoint updated
- HBL updated (Apparently an update was restored in the v10 tests that I thought was implemented)
- Updated sys-netcheat
- Atmosphere updated to 0.7.2
- 0.7.3 does not introduce anything new (for users of SDFiles) and requires a rewrite of the Toolkit as Scires has added its own version of hot-reloading (We used the managers and he controls the file itself)
- Improvements to the overall stability of the system to improve the user experience.