CHANGELOG COBRA 7.52:
- Support to start all burned disks.
- New Homebrew Blocker. Using 2 .cfg files, you can set the Homebrew launch block after connecting to the PSN. Below we see how to do with the mini-guide.
- Built on the base of the OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Upgrade from any CFW (CEX).
- Possibility to upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Downgrade from any CFW with QA Flags active.
- QA Flags are active if you have previously enabled.
- FEATURE – Added COBRA Patches 7.52
- FEATURE – New Look of XMB (See FERROX Mod Installer below).
- FEATURE – PS2 Games Compatibility.
- FEATURE – Compatibility PSP Games in ISO / Minis / Remaster format.
- FEATURE – Compatibility with the latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE – RSOD Screen Bypass for Console with RSOD.
- FEATURE – Keys 4.81 to launch Games with Keys 4.81.
- FEATURE – App_Home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE – XMB In-Game Screenshot.
- FEATURE – Remote Play Support.
- FEATURE – Integrated Package Manager replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH – LV1: Patch to remove LV2 Protection.
- PATCH – LV1: Patch CoreOS Hash Check to Prevent Brick on Downgraded Non-Dehashed Consoles.
- PATCH – LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH – LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH – PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH – PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH – Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH – CINAVIA PROTECTION Fully disabled.
MINI-HOMEBREW LOCK GUIDE:
With COBRA 7.52 you can lock the Homebrew you want. It’s a poor word security measure, since starting Homebrew while connected to the PSN is highly risky for Ban. You can choose to block only some Homebrews, or even all, as it is a procedure to do manually by going to choose which App to block.
- Create a text file on PC. Rename the text file so: blacklist.cfg
- You will be asked if you will continue as you will also change the extension of the file. Click on SI.
- Open the file with the Notepad or any Text Editor.
- Well, here you will need to enter the TitleID of the Homebrew you want to block. One for each line. How do you get the TitleID of your Homebrew? But of course.
- Go to the dev_hdd0 / game / PS3 Directory. Here is the App and Games list installed in the Console. Look for the HomeIDs TitleIDs, some are obvious, for example, for ManaGunz, its TitleID is MANAGUNZ0. For other Apps, however, it is different because it has been assigned a TitleID of an existing Game to make them appear Stealth in the eyes of SONY. How to do that? Enter the directory, inside you will find an ICON0.PNG file. Open it directly from the PS3. That file is the main image of the Game or App, so from your image you understand if it is a Game and a Homebrew.
- Divide the App TitleIDs you want within the blacklist.cfg file, one for each line.
- Now save and copy the file to the directory: dev_hdd0 / tmp / HERE !!
- It is also possible to create the whitelist.cfg file, useful if you want to test. It works the same way as blacklist.
- Download the CFW at the top of the page. Rename the .PUP file exactly in: PS3UPDAT.PUP and compare the MD5 with what you find at the top of the page! You can use the Tool md5sums.
- Take a USB formatted in FAT32, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this createn another called UPDATE, and in the latter insert the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the Custom Firmware.
- Insert the USB into the right-hand port of Ps3.
- Make sure to: Remove any disk from the Ps3 player, Remove any Games Loaded with Any Manager, Disable the Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install CFW from XMB or Recovery.
- On XMB just go to the ‘Settings’ column, then ‘System Update’ and choose ‘Through Storage Media’. Select CFW and start the process.
- To enter Recovery instead, turn off the Console. Press and hold the Power button until the console switches off again. Now press and hold the Power key again until you hear 2 close beeps. Then release the Power button! From the Recovery menu now, select ‘System Update’ and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install CFW 2 times. You can also go back to Recovery and choose Options to Rebuild the Database and Restore the File System. So you will have an installation that is cleaner and more secure.
The CFW was again tested from scratch. We did not find any kind of error. Once again, thanks to the Alexander Developer for the work done.