What does Adrenaline currently support?
- VshMenu, Recovery menu
Differences between Adrenaline and TN-V?
- Ability to take screenshots using PS + START
- Ability to use the PS button as HOME button
- Ability to use a custom graphics filter
- No file system limitation by using a custom msfs.
How to install
- Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
- Shutdown your PS Vita and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/.
- Launch molecularShell, press START and set ‘Enable unsafe homebrews’ to ‘On’.
- Open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the ‘adrenaline’ folder from the archive and paste it at ‘ux0:pspemu/’.
- Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at ‘ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/661.PBP’.
- Copy ‘ux0:tai/config.txt’ to your PC and overwrite it with these lines: